(Junior) Copy Editor Chinese (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The inhouse creative team is responsible for creating, organizing and envisioning the overall look and feel of our retail brand, as well as showcasing our one-of-a-kind brand portfolio to our consumer. The international and diverse team consists of many sub divisions that all contribute to the consistent appearance and customer journey: product copy, product styling, campaign copy and 360° content creation, campaign ideation and creation, the front-end design of our shop and apps, as well as the overall fashion styling and onsite production is managed by this team.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as (Junior) Copy Editor Chinese (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
- Sub-edit product descriptions (created by an external agency) for our daily upload and make sure they are in line with our in-house tone of voice
- Frequently translate product descriptions for capsule collections and pre-shopping sets (English to Simplified Chinese)
- Create and sub-edit copy for a range of channels, including newsletters, campaigns, social media and homepage content
- Write and edit designer biographies
- Collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Participate in creative workshops, brand trainings and new projects aimed at team development
- Native Chinese speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Educated to degree level with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or fashion-related subjects
- 2-3 years professional experience in writing and editing
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Familiar with MS Office, PIM and CMS systems
- Experience in fashion e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
- Experience writing social media and SEO copy desirable
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.