Digital Marketing Executive
The focus for the Digital Marketing Executive is to drive traffic to Maharishi websites using paid and organic acquisition channels, whilst optimising landing pages and the user experience. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager.
You will have a minimum 3 years’ experience within Ecommerce and be able to project manage with a creative mindset. The Digital Marketing Executive will cover the following six key areas, Email, SEO, PPC, Social, Calendars, and Reporting.
- Pushing global brand content across all digital channels, balance between trade / brand.
- Recommending performance marketing opportunities and sales-driving activity, based on strong data analysis. Making recommendations for testing, targeting efforts, and segmentation.
- Responsible for the build and deployment of email calendars, campaigns and effective email programmes, to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- Deliver a best-in-class CRM approach to enhance customer loyalty and lifetime value.
- Provide comprehensive analysis and report on all performance, engagement rates, conversion rates and ROI. Present to senior stakeholders.
- Participate in SEO research and on-site implementation using SEO tools.
- Collaborate with Digital Coordinator on all calendars so they are in line with brand activity, these include Homepage, Landing Pages, Email, Social and Paid activity calendars.
- Deliver Social Media strategy that will elevate the brand across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) ensure a consistent brand message is communicated across all consumer touch points.
- Assist managing the agency relationship for Search, Display and Paid Social.
- Localise content across all international sites, optimising per behavioural learnings.
- Assist content uploads, site VM and publishing during peak.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Ecommerce
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task and handle several projects.
- Experience with Adwords, SEO tools and Email platforms is necessary
- Experience working with localisation provider Global-e desirable
- Experience working in a branded retail environment is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of Creative Suite Package (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Can demonstrate an understanding and passion of the brand DNA.