Ecommerce Customer Service and Admin Assistant
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Ecommerce department and customer service of maharishistore.com. Reporting to the Ecommerce Executive, working closely with the Ecommerce Warehouse Team.
- Support the day-to-day running of the website and Ecommerce department.
- Manage customer service queries via Zendesk, phone & social channels promptly, maximising sales and profitability.
- Manage the Shopify platform daily to ensure orders from our warehouse are fulfilled on time and delivery expectations are met and exceeded where possible. Liaise with the warehouse, fulfillment, and delivery couriers.
- Set, implement, and maintain excellent levels of customer service, updating guidelines regularly.
- Oversee returns; process returns and exchanges via online return portals.
- Collaborate with the retail team to build awareness of product knowledge, brand culture, and activity – ensure that cross-channel customer experience is consistent and seamless.
- Assist with maintaining product critical path, and range plan. Updating site content, product publishing, and visual merchandising informed by the trade and marketing strategy.
- Update and suggest improvements, raise any potential issues to site content; including product descriptions, imagery, and size guides to streamline and improve customer experience and reduce queries.
- Monitoring competitor activity and reporting findings in weekly trade meetings.
- Assist the wider Ecommerce and Operations team during peak.
- Continually suggest ways to optimise all aspects of the Ecommerce dept to the wider team.
- +1 years’ experience in Ecommerce Customer Service / Retail position.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Impeccable communicator in written and verbal English is essential.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel. Knowledge of Shopify, Zendesk, and Google Analytics is desirable.
- Experience providing feedback and enforcing policies and procedures
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to multitask. Tenacious and thorough in delivering solutions to problems
- Deep affinity and understanding of Maharishi and its values.