Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
An exciting opportunity to join our Harrods management team. In the role of Concession Manager you will lead both our Accessories and Childrenswear business.
You will provide strong leadership and direction by driving client experience and cultivation whilst also focussing strongly on team development, performance and growth.
- Lead a high performing client facing and service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all clients are given the full Burberry experience.
- Use your commercial acumen to communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level
- Work closely with the Store Manager to develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
- Drive partnerships on the selling floor between sales associates, stock and the operations team
- Drive the digital experience in store and use digital resources to communicate whenever face-to-face is not possible.
- Manage the flow of clients to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
- Previous experience driving a department's sales and profitability while maintaining exceptional client service standards
- Commercial awareness - Exposure off working towards sales related KPIs
- In-depth understanding of clients' expectations and what a luxury service entails
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling paired with excellent product knowledge with a focus on Leather Goods
- Organised, able to prioritise and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert