House Assistant, 6months FTC
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 21 Jan 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
This role is responsible for supporting a service-orientated; customer focused and high quality, effective and efficient Post Room service.
- Responsible for the stationery distribution and replenishment.
- Collection and distribution of samples/deliveries.
- Portering and post sorting, franking, distribution.
- Carry out departmental desk moves and other heavy lifting duties as and when required
- Setting up meeting room furniture for events.
- Carrying out floor walks & checks.
- Work with the Assistant Team Leaders and House Assistant Manager - to provide excellent post room services
- To understand the business requirements to ensure that the service provision reflects the business needs and continually strives to enhance services.
- To provide clear and regular communication to customers and ensure that post and deliveries is distributed in a timely manner.
- Participate in H&S training to include: Manual Handling; Risk Assessments; COSHH and basic maintenance.
- Previous experience in a post room or maintenance role.
- Proven communication skills.
- Basic maintenance.
- Good IT skills and an understanding of systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent personal presentation at all times.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || HO PROPERTY & FACILITIES || CENTRAL HO PROPERTY & FACILITIES || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert