Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
What You’ll Do:
- Represent JOOR as one of the frontline sales managers in the Germany & Austria market and other territories in EMEA
- Develop the market for luxury, contemporary, and other categories within Germany & Austria
- Consistently meet or achieve revenue objectives set forth in the sales plan
- Grow our book of new business tremendously; helping find, manage and close business
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of JOOR’s industry, trends, and competitors
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years of Sales experience
- Experience in a SaaS, B2B, Wholesale, AdTech, Media or FinTech organization a plus
- Expertise in Salesforce and SalesLoft (or other cadence platforms)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving mindset
- Fluent German, both written and verbal is a must!
- Essential: Existing contacts/relationships in the wholesale fashion industry
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Tokyo and Shanghai
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.