HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity - because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Manager Customer Experience Strategy (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a Manager Customer Experience Strategy (m/f/d) to support the Group Strategy & Corporate Development department in shaping HB's successful future.What you can expect:
- Be responsible for defining & implementing strategic concepts at every customer touchpoint
- Further develop and activate the global CX strategy of HUGO BOSS
- Manage the Voice of the Customer Program
- Support in measuring and optimizing the brand experience throughout the customer journey
- Prepare internal and external communication material
- Work in cross-functional teams, bring in your customer-obsessed mindset and act as change ambassador
- Successfully completed college or university studies ideally from a business administration background
- First professional experience in a similar position
- Initial experiences with customer experience management systems, e.g. Qualtrics, as well as market research, consumer behavior and data analytics would be an advantage
- Strong affinity for customer feedback, as well as working with numbers and interpreting them in a meaningful way
- Highly organized and structured with the ability to prioritise successfully
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Routine handling of MS Office Applications
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.