Wholesale Account Executive
- Homeworking with travel requirements 4-6 times per year. Our HQ is based in London & Athens.
- Closing date
- 16 Dec 2021
Established in 1998, the Costarellos brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the contemporary woman. Deeply rooted in its Greek heritage, the house of Costarellos is the voice of modern romance with an effortless approach to ethereal silhouettes & couture details, with a core emphasis on extraordinary laces and unique embellishment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fashion-passionate, & quick learner to work in a fast-paced environment.
Title: Wholesale Account Executive
Location: Fully Remote (HQ in Athens/London)
You will be responsible for driving sales with regional partners while ensuring our wholesale distribution network maximizes opportunity and is aligned with brand strategy and positioning.
- Manage and act as the main contact for 50 points worldwide including international key accounts, such as Net-a-Porter, Harrods, Moda Operandi, to name a few.
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships with wholesale partners across regions. Actively search & contact prospective clients to build up the wholesale client base.
- Carry out regular market visits, wholesale partner meetings, as well as periodic phone calls to provide a detailed analysis of the brand’s performance and carry out an adapted strategy.
- Provide informative and inspiring seasonal brand and product training to partners, along with all seasonal visual and reference materials.
- Work closely with HQ & wholesale clients to ensure all payments are settled within designated timelines.
- Conduct & lead virtual wholesale appointments during fashion week (4 times/year), providing direction of meeting in accordance with each client’s needs.
- Liaise & follow up with buying offices & third-party sales agents.
- To work closely with supply chain colleagues and wholesale team to handle all order related matters. Enter orders into the system accurately and in a timely manner. Send all paperwork/sales orders to wholesale partners for confirmation.
- Identify, negotiate and launch new business opportunities, as well as continuously improving and developing the existing business, both in terms of sales and service level.
- Conduct ongoing review of sales performance and collaborate with both clients & HQ teams to understand and manage reorder needs.
- Prepare seasonal sales reports: product trend summaries and any other business insights to help drive strategy and sales, and communicate findings to the design team.
- Prepare market competitor and economic updates periodically.
IDEAL PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: University educated or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Significant experience in luxury retail, with at least 5 years in wholesale or merchandising management.
LANGUAGES: English (essential – written & verbal), Italian or French is highly desirable
- A passion for Costarellos and our collections Proven business acumen with excellent negotiation skills
- Customer focus with the ability to build rapport & relationships
- Self-motivated with a sense of initiative and urgency
- Ability to think strategically and follow up operationally
- Good analytical ability with proven problem-solving skills
- Team player with positive service attitude
- Excellent computer literacy
- Eager to learn
- Ability to travel to New York/Paris for fashion weeks 4-6 times/year (once travel restrictions are lifted)
The House of Costarellos was launched in 1998. The first atelier in the center of Athens worked with an exclusive clientele who deeply appreciated the designer's charisma in fine tailoring, finishing details and special couture techniques. Soon enough, the Costarellos collections were interpreted as feminine elegance, created with dedicated craftsmanship and infused with an air of ethereal dreams. By the year 2000, the production line was enriched with 2 new ateliers, which provided the flow for the collections' development andthe unique sur mesure creations. Within the next 12 years, the House of Costarellos is established in the international market. Today, it includes a head office, a line of ateliers and a local and international showroom in Athens and Paris. An infinite creative force, constant research and the unique blend of innovative cuts with traditional moulage techniques have been the signature of Costarellos' Nouvelle Couture. The worldwide distribution network, with more than 50 selling points around the globe, such as Harrods, Moda Operandi and Harvey Nichols, constitutes the “ambassadors” of the Costarellos dignified presence in the fashion industry.
55 VASILISSIS SOFIAS AVENUE
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert