Wholesale Account Executive
Established in 1998, the Costarellos brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the contemporary woman. Deeply rooted in its Greek heritage, the house of Costarellos is the voice of modern romance with an effortless approach to ethereal silhouettes & couture details, with a core emphasis on extraordinary laces and unique embellishment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fashion-passionate, & quick learner to work in a fast-paced environment.
Title: Wholesale Account Executive
Location: Fully Remote (HQ in Athens/London)
You will be responsible for driving sales with regional partners while ensuring our wholesale distribution network maximizes opportunity and is aligned with brand strategy and positioning.
- Manage and act as the main contact for 50 points worldwide including international key accounts, such as Net-a-Porter, Harrods, Moda Operandi, to name a few.
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships with wholesale partners across regions. Actively search & contact prospective clients to build up the wholesale client base.
- Carry out regular market visits, wholesale partner meetings, as well as periodic phone calls to provide a detailed analysis of the brand’s performance and carry out an adapted strategy.
- Provide informative and inspiring seasonal brand and product training to partners, along with all seasonal visual and reference materials.
- Work closely with HQ & wholesale clients to ensure all payments are settled within designated timelines.
- Conduct & lead virtual wholesale appointments during fashion week (4 times/year), providing direction of meeting in accordance with each client’s needs.
- Liaise & follow up with buying offices & third-party sales agents.
- To work closely with supply chain colleagues and wholesale team to handle all order related matters. Enter orders into the system accurately and in a timely manner. Send all paperwork/sales orders to wholesale partners for confirmation.
- Identify, negotiate and launch new business opportunities, as well as continuously improving and developing the existing business, both in terms of sales and service level.
- Conduct ongoing review of sales performance and collaborate with both clients & HQ teams to understand and manage reorder needs.
- Prepare seasonal sales reports: product trend summaries and any other business insights to help drive strategy and sales, and communicate findings to the design team.
- Prepare market competitor and economic updates periodically.
IDEAL PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: University educated or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Significant experience in luxury retail, with at least 5 years in wholesale or merchandising management.
LANGUAGES: English (essential – written & verbal), Italian or French is highly desirable
- A passion for Costarellos and our collections Proven business acumen with excellent negotiation skills
- Customer focus with the ability to build rapport & relationships
- Self-motivated with a sense of initiative and urgency
- Ability to think strategically and follow up operationally
- Good analytical ability with proven problem-solving skills
- Team player with positive service attitude
- Excellent computer literacy
- Eager to learn
- Ability to travel to New York/Paris for fashion weeks 4-6 times/year (once travel restrictions are lifted)