Head of Brand
Salary: From £60,000+
Location: Manchester, UK
Hours: 45 p/w
Who We Are:
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the Head of Brand fits:
We are looking for someone to develop and create world-class content and editorial campaigns that will drive the growth of our brand globally. You’ll become the Creative Director’s eye and will bring the brand and vision to life.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and Creative Director and work closely with the Head of eCom & Sales and Head of Marketing and support the full team to execute marketing strategies for the brand including PR. You’ll manage the full brand team, helping to grow and develop all team members and ensure the smooth running of all brand projects.
You’ll have the freedom to turn concepts into reality, working in a fast environment with no long line of sign-off processes you will be expected to make good ideas happen, quickly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver brand plans and projects on budget and to deadlines.
- Create and communicate branding standards, managing all brand decks, guidelines, creatives, graphic design, and TOV to drive consistency through the brand.
- Own the brand’s tone of voice, story, and visual identity.
- Lead all brand content for the marketing calendar, ensuring key deadlines are met for campaign delivery and all marketing activities with an emphasis on paid, social, and influencer
- Lead all content requirements for the brand including the planning, content creation, sign-off process.
- Manage the day-to-day activity of the brand team with a focus on development, motivation, and performance and support in the recruitment and expansion of the marketing team.
- Project manage all brand requirements for the business from concept to execution and all the relevant team members and partners involved.
- Support the Creative Director with all photoshoots and campaign launches.
- Provide inspiration and direction for the teams in regular creative sessions for campaign and collection launches and present ideas to the team.
- Report on the effectiveness of brand campaigns and content on all channels.
- Challenge and influence at a senior level the direction of the brand, bringing ideas, inspiration, and creative thinking.
- Work closely with the Head of eCom & Sales & Head of Marketing to drive revenue for the business.
- Work with colleagues to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects and finalise ideas and concepts
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of senior strategic level experience in branding ideally with a premium brand
- Strong leadership skills with 6+ years of experience managing a team of at least 5.
- 10+ years creative design experience including 8+ years graphic design experience
- A creative heart and commercial head - bring a balance of both to help form campaigns that speak to our clients and drive sales.
- Experience managing partners and external agencies.
- Demonstrable success in improving the ROAS for brand.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of premium fashion.
- A creative eye for design with strong copywriting skills.
- A clear understanding of social media platforms and their ever-changing algorithms.
- Highly organised with strong project and time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Adaptable with a can-do attitude.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, solution orientated with a can-do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.