Wholesale Account Executive
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for an experienced Wholesale Account Executive to help launch our coming expansion in the US. Based in New York you will be primarily responsible for effectively overseeing the wholesale accounts, maximizing growth on a global scale, exceeding targets, and identifying new business opportunities. You will have the opportunity to be amongst the first in place and make a significant contribution to the company's growth on the US market and lead the direction of a fast-growing young company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person passionate about fashion and our brand aesthetic to join the Axel Arigato team.
- Secure and facilitate the growth of the Axel Arigato brand through seasonal and in-season sales
- Work closely with partners to ensure a high sell-through and brand knowledge
- Customer relations maintenance: consolidation, reinforcement, development of the existing customer portfolio
- Work to accelerate the increase of new wholesale accounts in line with the company strategy and targets and to maximize the full potential of existing accounts and research new business in assigned territories
- Work by embracing our brand values
- Train Department stores and independent retailers floor staff about Axel Arigato brand, products, materials, fabrics, and newest styles
- Visit clients and prospects to maintain brand awareness and give market feedback (50%)
- Represent Axel Arigato as the main contact for the accounts you manage
- Work together with the marketing team to maximize exposure across different platforms
- Partner with Production and Operations Department on commercial terms, discrepancies, reorders, returns, and samples requests.
- Track sales and growth of all accounts; review weekly and YTD sales figures
- Reporting: KPI’s and sales analysis, Products feedback
- Participate in all markets/showrooms/trade shows 4, 6 times a year
- Forecast sales, replenishment, new launches, collaborations
- Achieving and exceeding Sales Goals
- Explore new business opportunities and strategically partner while respecting existing retailer partnerships
- Be an ambassador for the Axel Arigato brand with the ability to understand how to best communicate the brand identity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in fashion/footwear - Sneakers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess an outgoing personality with a desire to positively represent the Axel Arigato brand
- Commitment to customer excellence
- Planning and Organization
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excel/system proficient
- Problem-solving skill
- Multifunctional with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter and CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: New York