Sales Enablement Lead
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
As Sales Enablement Lead you will be the next driving force behind Otrium’s growth. You will have a tremendous impact on the development of the expertise, knowledge and professionalism or our partnership team that is in direct relationships with the brands on our platform.
You will analyse key performance indicators to develop plans to improve performance of the partnerships team. This will be done by designing training programs, and material, facilitating trainings, designing weekly rhythms to make use of available learning materials at hand. You will also investigate new ways to drive personal development, capturing and standardising knowledge across the teams. This will make it easily accessible, designing performance evaluation systems, designing & implementing growth paths, and support in coaching the teams on their weekly activities.
- Designing training programs and material and facilitate trainings;
- Designing weekly rhythms to make use of available learning materials at hand, and prepare materials / templates for the teams ready-to use;
- Investigate new ways / tooling /standardised sales materials / templates to improve levels of expertise, professionalism & personal development;
- Capturing and standardising knowledge across the teams and making it easily accessible;
- Designing performance evaluation system;
- Designing & implementing growth paths;
- Support in coaching the teams on their weekly activities.
- A relevant Master’s degree in a commercial direction;
- 4+ years working experience in a business/commercial/consulting analyst role;
- Experience in a sales / sales enablement role or a transformation consultant with a heavy focus on communication & training teams in new ways of working;
- Experience with training teams in best practice sales processes;
- Experience with change management;
- Experience with story-lining to get everyone on board with a common goal;
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with (many &) different stakeholders;
- Experience with coaching mentoring teams;
- Extra: experience within a digital business.
- An excellent listener & communicator (both verbally & in writing);
- Empathic, and a born people manager / coach / mentor;
- A strategic, data-driven thinker, and are able understand C-level brand strategies & stakeholder management;
- A problem solver, finding joy in structuring complex situations;
- An true team player with strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate with many different personalities, and working styles;
- Eager to deliver best in class, flawless looking, end products;
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities on a daily base;
- Excited to be successful by making others successful and see your team grow & flourish.
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!