Senior Account Executive Fashion
- New York (US)
- Closing date
- 16 Dec 2021
Purple is actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic – are actively seeking an Senior Account Executive to join its Fashion division in the agency’s New York office, working across our high-profile Fashion clients.
The Senior Account Executive will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for Luxury Fashion clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing communications on behalf of high-profile fashion clients, using initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, creativity, organization skills and an established understanding of PR, branding and marketing are essential.
- Day to day client contact and manage client updates.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required.
- Support your line managers with PR campaigns for diverse clients from conception to completion.
- Manage and coordinate Fashion samples.
- Complete coverage reports accurately and effectively.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to enhance PR campaigns, going beyond the role of the press office.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with key press.
- Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Analyse coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all PR activity.
- Conduct research on both brands, products and industry to support the development of client plans and new business proposals.
- Manage the Intern to help provide additional support to the team.
Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of relevant proven experience, full time or internship at a mid-sized PR agency within a luxury Fashion environment.
- Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and strategy.
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a pro-active approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines. Excellent prioritizing and time management.
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative.
- Strong writing skills.
- Computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Purple is an internationally renowned Public Relations Agency with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles Miami and Hong Kong providing communications, creative and digital strategies to leading global brands and the next generation of groundbreaking talent within the fashion, music, beauty, lifestyle and luxury goods industries. We align business ambition and cultural energy for commercial success.
The strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Purple’s services cover press relations, print and online editorial procurement, product placement, high profile event management and innovative creative and digital strategies.
Purple offers a wealth of experience and expertise across a broad range of sectors which is used to great effect to leverage clients’ communications. We have an unrivalled network of influencers worldwide, which along with our unique and individual skill set enables us to achieve global success with each communications campaign.
27-29 Glasshouse Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert