Rainbowwave PR seeks an eager, forward-thinking PR Assistant to join their team. Reporting directly into the agency’s Account Executive & Managers, the candidate should be able to work well within a small, fast-paced team as well as having the ability to work independently on projects where necessary.
The candidate would handle all day to day sample management for each of the agency’s clients, assisting in the smooth running and visual merchandising of the showroom. They will be assist with producing consistent editorial on behalf of clients, producing regular trend mailers and will proactively seek out engaging editorial opportunities for their brands.
The desired candidate is highly organised, efficient and driven. They should also be passionate and enthusiastic and have the willingness and ability to multi-task in a busy environment working both in the office/showroom & remotely when necessary.
An overview of responsibilities includes:
- Work hand-in-hand with account team
- Develop thoughtful proactive mailers to send to press
- Responsible for client reporting via comprehensive status and sample traffic reports
- Responsible for collating credits across national and global media
- Maintaining strong relationships with a broad set of press contacts, stylists, and influencers across the fashion media spectrum
- Conduct/manage showroom appointments and seasonal lookbook distribution
- Monitor coverage online and print, sharing with the team & clients
- Managing showroom samples and sample send outs to magazines & freelance stylists & influencers
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Email & inbox management
- Fashion GPS experience a must
- Proficient at Excel, Powerpoint & Word
Please note that this role is located in London. If you are an international applicant, please advise in the cover letter if you have the right to work in the UK. All applications will be considered.