- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Nov 2021
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
To provide accurate and consistent administration support to the Merchandising team.
- Manage all PLM data entry
- Prepare reports using excel for Merchandising team
- Owning sample management process (Tracking & Ordering & Maintaining)
- Conduct competitive analysis including Pricing Analysis
- Partner with the Corporate Pricing team to understand price-bands across the three core currencies and report back findings to the Merchandising team; maintain data to support the price structure in PLM.
- Organise and coordinate collection notes and buying guides.
- Coordinate and support all administration duties relating to market training for the Merchandising team.
- Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team.
- Passion for commerce/product.
- Demonstrates commercial instinct.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Retail maths skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert