Junior Chief of Staff
- Miami, Florida
- Closing date
- 30 Nov 2021
- Entry Level / Assistant
What you'll do:
- Manage Executive's calendar by seamlessly scheduling all meetings, appointments, and travel
- Manage email, phone, and in-person communication handoffs with professionalism and efficiency
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Attend meetings for the purpose of taking meeting minutes and follow up on key take-aways from the meetings
- Complete reports and documentation for Executive's
- Assist members of the executive teams with meeting and travel arrangements
- Assist facilities manager with office management duties as necessary
- Oversee special projects as assigned by Executive
- Partner with HR to coordinate company-wide activities and events
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting an executive
- Must be located in Miami, Florida
- Experience booking multi-leg and international trips
- Incredible attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Experience using Asana preferred
- Willingness to assist with evening and weekend requests as needed
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Our must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Confidence and humility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to learn, excel and grow with FIGS
- Love for dogs
A little bit about us...
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert