Junior Chief of Staff
- Miami, Florida
- Closing date
- 30 Nov 2021
- Entry Level / Assistant
What you'll do:
- Manage Executive's calendar by seamlessly scheduling all meetings, appointments, and travel
- Manage email, phone, and in-person communication handoffs with professionalism and efficiency
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Attend meetings for the purpose of taking meeting minutes and follow up on key take-aways from the meetings
- Complete reports and documentation for Executive's
- Assist members of the executive teams with meeting and travel arrangements
- Assist facilities manager with office management duties as necessary
- Oversee special projects as assigned by Executive
- Partner with HR to coordinate company-wide activities and events
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting an executive
- Must be located in Miami, Florida
- Experience booking multi-leg and international trips
- Incredible attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Experience using Asana preferred
- Willingness to assist with evening and weekend requests as needed
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Our must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Confidence and humility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to learn, excel and grow with FIGS
- Love for dogs
A little bit about us...
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert