Junior Area Manager
- Milan (IT)
- Closing date
- 14 Dec 2021
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Area Manager with proven experience in designer and/or advance contemporary wholesale to support our brands to achieve global sales targets, build and nurture client relationships, and ensure optimization of the business in-season.
What your day to day will look like
- Account management
- Seasonal budget forecasting by region (and door)
- Support Sales Manager in international commercial strategy & business planning
- Work closely with Area Management teams on regional planning & customer relationship management
- Diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (London, Milan, Paris)
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brand
- Provide consistent and seasonal In-store product trainings to retailers, and work with key customer marketing teams on tailored initiatives to support brand visibility and performance
- Provide In-store visual merchandising support to retailers, working alongside Tomorrow retail team
- Analyse, record and act on sell through results optimizing in season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders…)
- Identify opportunities to grow with and service key partners through exclusive capsules and/or special projects (highlights, pop ups, installations, events…)
- Work closely with all internal support teams to provide optimum service and smooth communication between Tomorrow and Brand
- Feedback market intelligence to merchandise team through deep dive end of season reporting, competitor analysis, and support with development and updates of seasonal range plan
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 1-2 year fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Multilingual preferred but not essential
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed buyer relationships
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multibrand, multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Commercial Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcomig designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear, accessories, technology and jewellery including Marni, OAMC, Ambush, Ader Error, SJYP, Sue Comma Bonnie, Tibi, Facetasm, Markus Lupfer and Frame providing these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
In January 2016 it was announced that Three Hills Capital Partners would invest $21 million in the business, providing funding for further international expansion.In 2016, Red Circle Investments, the family investment company of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, has acquired a “high single digit” stake in the multi-SERVICES platform Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd.
In January 2017, 470 MM, the Italian boutique consulting firm has joined the Group and has been rebranded as Tomorrow Consulting Ltd.
In March 2017, a new Italian based JV, Todo Srl, has been established in partnership with Doro Group in order to develop Rebecca Minkoff production, distribution and retail.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, currently employing 120+ people in 4 continents.
10 Redchurch Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert