- Milan (IT)
- Closing date
- 17 Dec 2021
- Coordinator / Executive
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. We offer a mix of marketing, retail distribution relationships, in-house manufacturing, product development, logistics and direct-to-consumer development.
Who we are looking for
We're looking for an enthusiastic Senior Accountant who will support our Finance team based in Milan. This is a 360 role as we operate similarly to a startup so you can expect to get involved in all aspects of brand accounting.
What your day to day will look like
- Review of postings and maintenance of accurate information in the ledgers
- Day-to-day management of the brand trial balances, including review of centrally processed transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of monthly brand balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly entity management accounts and consolidation file
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, including preparation of monthly packs for each brand.
- Ownership of reporting on the agency income stream - including communicating, billing and chasing clients in line with payment terms
- Ensuring monthly reporting is done in a timely manner
- Preparing monthly e-commerce reporting across a number of managed brands
- Supporting in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Being a key audit contact. Responding to questions and preparing relevant supporting information as requested
- Preparation of brand royalty calculations on a timely basis.
- Preparation of tax declarations such as quarterly and yearly VAT returns, spesometro, 770, ensuring that these are submitted on time
- Assisting with various internal projects including system integrations and process improvements
- Assisting the wider finance team with questions from other functions of the business as they are asked
- Ad-hoc pieces of financial work which would be completed as needed
What you need to succeed
- Degree or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Previous exposure to NetSuite would be desirable
- An enthusiastic, motivated and committed ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external people at all levels of seniority
- To be a trustworthy, reliable, team player who is able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Fluent in English and in Italian (written and verbal)
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multibrand, multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Commercial Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcomig designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear, accessories, technology and jewellery including Marni, OAMC, Ambush, Ader Error, SJYP, Sue Comma Bonnie, Tibi, Facetasm, Markus Lupfer and Frame providing these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
In January 2016 it was announced that Three Hills Capital Partners would invest $21 million in the business, providing funding for further international expansion.In 2016, Red Circle Investments, the family investment company of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, has acquired a “high single digit” stake in the multi-SERVICES platform Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd.
In January 2017, 470 MM, the Italian boutique consulting firm has joined the Group and has been rebranded as Tomorrow Consulting Ltd.
In March 2017, a new Italian based JV, Todo Srl, has been established in partnership with Doro Group in order to develop Rebecca Minkoff production, distribution and retail.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, currently employing 120+ people in 4 continents.
10 Redchurch Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert