Who We Are
Founded in 2015, established through a process of fabric and material study, A-COLD-WALL* examines the codes and language of modern, luxury menswear through the lens of class, community, globalisation, and modernity.
Rooted in architecture and industrial design, A-COLD-WALL* seeks to incite a progressive cultural conversation around the possibilities of modern menswear and its function within societies.
We are growing our design team and interested in talking to designers who understand and can take our vision into the future.
You will be at Design Director or Senior Designer level with deep experience in menswear design and extensive knowledge of technical/performance fabrics.
What your day to day will look like:
- Inspire, motivate, and lead the design team.
- Own and drive the core aesthetic, making sure we challenge and develop
- Lead the team on visual goals and manage the critical path ensure we are on time.
- Understand and translate the sophisticated, minimalist principles of the brand into a concise collection of garments that pay homage to material, technique and craft.
- Drive research and understanding into culture, sub-culture and cultural references
- Define and experiment with form and fit, with an architectural eye
- Create positive team dynamics in a start-up style operation
- Work closely with production, garment tech and adjacent teams, managing the shape development and fittings process to meet the critical path
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Demonstrable success in managing or leading a design team
- Deep understanding of and passion for luxury streetwear
- Highly creative and an affinity with our customer communities
- Strong experience as a designer at a senior level.
- Technical knowledge and a great understanding of textile and materials.
- Excellent sensitivity to form, fabrication and colour.
- Ability and experience working in fast paced/ever-changing environments.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.