Who we are
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multi-brand, a multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Revenue Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcoming designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear and accessories and provides these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York. This role is employed by Tomorrow London Limited.
What your day to day will look like
- Ensuring all invoices and expenses are processed in a timely manner
- Accurately code purchase invoices by liaising with managers to ensure correct allocation of costs
- Ensuring authorisation and sign off levels are in the line with company policy before payment
- Preparation of payment run
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts to internal record
- Posting credit card statements in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate support is present for all transactions
- Helping with the wider improvement of the accounts payable process
- Helping the group finance team with components of month-end and internal reporting
- Assisting the group finance team on ad-hoc internal projects.
What you need to succeed
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous exposure to NetSuite would be desirable
- An enthusiastic, motivated and a committed ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external people at all levels of seniority
- To be a trustworthy, reliable, team player who is able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines