Partnerships Manager (Luxury Fashion Brands)
Who we are
Tomorrow Projects, the Milan-based advisory arm of fashion business accelerator Tomorrow, is expanding and currently looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
Who we are looking for
This role is responsible for the successful management of client projects, mainly focused on forming and nurturing relationships with designers and collaborators as well as assisting with new business development.
The Brands Partnerships Manager will work closely with and report to the company’s Brand Partnerships Director.
This is a fast-paced, fast-growing, creatively ambitious organization requiring a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative individual. As a small team based in Milan, this will be a key role within the office with great potential to grow into a larger position in the firm.
What your day to day will look like
- Act as the main point of contact for the company’s select group of clients
- Manage all aspects of client projects e.g brand collaborations, events, product launches
- Conduct research for the successful execution of clients deliverables, including identifying potential artists/ partners / collaborators, media outreach and events
- Identify and coordinate the right team members for project delivery and proactively raise any potential issues
- Drive weekly calls/meetings (internal and external)
- Prepare status updates and information delivery to client on a regular basis
- Build relationships with key partners
- Attend new business meetings with Brand Partnerships Director to capture key points and deliver notes promptly to the team, summarizing the opportunity
- Prepare opportunity background documents for the team
- Facilitate the relationship between product team and our collaborators
- Initiate and support internal brainstorm sessions to get to the right offering/solution
- Collaborate with Brand Partnerships Director to write proposal and work with designer to create pitch decks
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on all client developments, and share these with the team, as needed
- Tap into interns to keep up on fashion industry news, especially as it pertains to clients, prospects, collaborators, and areas of focus
- Attend work/fashion events
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years experience in the fashion industry
- You have a passion for fashion and you're well connected in the fashion industry
- You are a highly organized, purpose driven problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you’re managing many moving parts at any given time
- You have the ability and willingness to oversee a broad spectrum of client projects and meaningfully contribute to the development of new business.
- You have a positive attitude and outlook, are curious about and engaged with the world around you and are naturally plugged into environmental, social, political and spiritual issues. A true Interest in fashion and the fashion industry is a must.
- Demonstrable experience managing complex projects
- Ability to understand the nuances of how to best engage with all members of the client’s team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Highly organized and efficient, excellent time management
- A problem solver who is solution oriented with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently with little instruction and ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be tech savvy with fluency in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and project management software (e.g., Asana)
- An interest in culture and what’s next