Brand Manager - 6 Months FTC
Reports to: Head of EMEA APAC and KGL Account Manager
Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We strive for timeless beauty and quality craftmanship.
- We celebrate curiosity and believe in working proactively and being solution focused.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty, respect and kindness while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
The brand manager will be the interface between Manolo Blahnik International Limited and its partner Kurt Geiger. This role will oversee our partnership department stores to ensure that business is running smoothly, efficiently, and consistent across all doors.
- Manage and supervise all POS and ensure that all KPIs are delivered and that profitability targets are met
- Quantitave and Qualitative reporting on a weekly basis to Head Offices (Manolo Blahnik and Kurt Geiger)
- Partner with the wholesale and buying teams to deliver projections and forecasts
- Ensure healthy stock levels on all classic styles to maximise sales
- Work on the replenishment program
- Identify and report opportunities for new styles, new heel heights and colours
- Participate and provide input during the seasonal buying appointments
- Work closely with head office and department store teams to prepare targeted promotions
- Organise and conduct regular trainings with retail staff and department stakeholders
- Ensure that staff presentation and selling ceremony are in line with guidelines
- Follow key competitors performance and activities
- Liaise with MBIL finance department and KGL accounting team o facilitate timely invoicing and payments
- Supervise and track all deliveries to ensure prompt transfer of the goods to the shop-floor – requires a proactive approach and a close relationship with the KGL warehouse and the department store booking teams
- Liaise with MBIL and KGL to check accuracy of labels in order to expedite the shipping process
- Share weekly updates with retail staff regarding deliveries
- Work with Manolo Blahnik and internal Merchandising teams to ensure a consistent and impactful visual merchandising
- Ensure that the VM is up to date and refreshed on a regular basis
- Check online merchandising, on a weekly basis, to optimise the presentation across all websites and to ensure that appropriate and updated assets are being used
- Develop and deliver store activations and launch plans in collaboration with HO and key stakeholders (Marketing teams and Dpt Store personal shopping teams)
- Take the lead on PR activities across all POS
- Produce brand books for retail teams (inspirations, shoe care, USP…)
- Develop targeted assets and assist the retailer’s EIC teams to improve cross-channel selling (remote selling)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Retail Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team working skills