Key Responsibilities, to include but not be limited to:
- Conducting daily office walks across all three floors. Checking stock levels in bathrooms, stationary, office tidiness, cleanliness and maintenance. Taking action for any points noted during the office walks and seeing these actions through to completion.
- Responsible for ordering all stationary and business equipment. Frequently checking that team members have the resource they require including closely monitoring computer package expiry dates and ordering supplies for the pattern room.
- Ensuring the wellness room is always kept clean and tidy and that sheets and towels are regularly laundered (if applicable).
- Responsible for answering the door buzzer, the ‘meet and greet’ of all guests and advising the relevant Needle & Thread team member of their guest’s arrival. Providing refreshments for guests as and when required.
- Responsible for distributing incoming post and parcels across the office and sending post out, as required by the team.
- Making all DHL bookings for the press team. Booking all clockwork couriers for the team and managing the business relationship.
- Assisting with stock movements between the office and 3PL, if required.
- Ensuring that the office is always stocked with tea, coffee, fresh fruit and milk and ordering regular supplies for the office smoothie machines.
- Responsible for the office cleaner, booking deep-cleans as required and keeping on top of cleaner invoices. Conducting regular stock checks of cleaning products and ordering as required.
- Responsible for the management of all office maintenance including the integrated water machines, arranging electricians or maintenance staff where necessary to fix lighting/ doors/ equipment etc. Liaising with our Site Manager on all office requirements.
- Responsible for the management of ADT security for fire alarms, CCTV and fob access panels.
- Monitoring health and safety guidelines to ensure we are following best practice, including business maternity responsibilities.
- Supporting with the set-up of the showroom for business meetings, selling appointments and shoots as and when required.
- Occasionally working additional hours in evenings or at weekends to ensure office maintenance work can be carried out.
- Supporting CEO, COO and the Head of Business Development on any additional business ad-hoc projects or events, as and when required.
- Providing assistance to CEO and COO with occasional ad-hoc personal projects or errands.
- Previous corporate experience in a similar office or PA role
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Highly presentable and well groomed
- Excellent communication skills and written English style
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and consistent in nature
- Clean living and an early riser to ensure always in the office in a timely manner