As the Office intern you will oversee and coordinate office administration and procedures
in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will need to
handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to
Office Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage the front reception desk, answering phone calls, receiving packages
and greeting guests.
• Manage ordering, inventory, and budgets for office supplies.
• Oversee the integrity of the conference room/ meeting spaces booking
processes and schedules.
• Daily maintenance of appearance of common areas, meeting spaces and
• Serve as the liaison for building/floor maintenance for any facility issues,
repairs or inquiries.
• Project manage any facility improvements and or build outs.
• Ensure the printer/copier/scanner is always well stocked with ink, toner,
paper and runs efficiently.
• Assist in planning and coordinating all corporate events.
• Assist HR with new employee desk set up and inductions
• Liaison with third-party IT provider.
• Oversee the supply and maintenance of all office equipment.
• Administer corporate cellphone accounts
• Order and distribute keys for designated staff and program alarm codes.
• Order business cards for employees and facilitate mockup templates.
• Supervise incoming mail, shipments, and deliveries.
• Oversee third-party cleaning personnel to ensure office cleanliness is
maintained at a high standard.
• Maintain kitchen area daily and stock kitchen supplies.
• Approve and code all office supplies and expense related invoices in Concur.
• Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by department heads.
Executive Support to Managing Directors’ Responsibilities:
• Managing and submitting monthly expense reports
• Assist in coordinating Managing Directors’ business calendars and meeting
• Daily tidying of Managing Director’s office to make sure office is ready for the
• Restocking of any supplies in the office to ensure the smooth running of the
• Coordinate with IT on any tech support necessary for the running of the
• Coordinate and manage the new starter process plus carry out the necessary
introductions and initiation training (IT processes, HR processes, etc)
The ideal person will have/be:
- A luxury and fashion background and a willingness to thrive in competitive
- Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting
an office of diverse people in a fast-paced fashion environment.
- A team player and will be willing to support across all company teams
- A positive attitude and will be keen to embrace new challenges and find solutions
to upcoming problems in a timely manner
- Will think outside the box and will be resourceful when it comes to actioning
- Will be extremely detail oriented and task focused
- Fluent in English and any additional language is a plus