Marketing + PR Coordinator
Tanya Taylor is looking for a creative and passionate Marketing + PR Coordinator to join our growing company! In this role, you'll support the Marketing and PR department and report to our Junior Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate has an inherent love of fashion with a passion for executional excellence and an appetite for learning from a close-knit team including the CEO/Founder herself.
The candidate will ideally have experience growing a brand’s identity and community across channels and platforms, with a strong eye for growth and analytics. Must be excited to take ownership of tasks including calendar maintenance, competitive research, press relations, and shoot/event production in tandem with the Marketing + PR team leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to help craft the brand voice and identity of a fast-growing fashion company on a high-visibility channel.
- Manage brand marketing calendar
- Support brand event logistics and execution
- Support ecommerce, editorial + look-book shoot production
- Establish relationships with VIP clientele and help facilitate exclusive shopping events
- Generate ongoing competitive evaluations as it relates to new brand initiatives
- Ideate around new and inventive approaches to consumer marketing as it relates to email, social and digital marketing
- Ideate around new and inventive brand partnerships
- Record + distribute weekly press coverage
- Round up + distribute weekly news articles covering relevant topics to help keep entire team up-to-date on relevant topics
- Manage sample trafficking + gifting
- Inventory PR stock of new collections and archived previous collections
- Support in NYFW show production
- Support in Press preview events and in-season activations to engage key editors and influencers
- Support development of affiliates program
- Support development of influencer program
- 1 year marketing or PR experience
- Experience in contemporary designer market a bonus
- Strong ability to multi-task with self-motivated drive
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- An organizational wizard
- A worker who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An exceptional collaborator and communicator who's driven by solutions and results
- A goal getter with can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Equipped with high standards of operational excellence for calendars, timelines, and efficiencies
- A creative thinker and an inventive problem-solver