The PR Coordinator will work within the Marketing team and support the day-to-day activity of Altuzarra’s press efforts. This individual will bring knowledge of public relations and organization skills to support team objectives of providing an enhanced customer experience and a elevated representation of the Altuzarra universe. A successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as within a team environment, present strong organizational skills, an ability to multitask, creativity and an articulated understanding of the brand. This is an opportunity for someone who is proactive and driven to learn in a growing luxury fashion brand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist on day-to-day tasks around execution of global strategy for celebrity/influencer activity and public relations including overseeing sample requests through Fashion GPS and communicating with internal teams and PR agency.
- Handle all editorial requests and manage sample trafficking and logistics while maintaining the integrity of the sample collection and ensuring PR tracker is updated with confirmed shoot initiatives and credit placements.
- Assist with planning and execution of seasonal and local brand initiatives such as fashion shows, editorial shoots, new product launches and gifting initiatives.
- Establish and nurture key talent and influencer relationships, including agents, stylists, industry creatives and photographers and identify opportunities for brand growth and increased exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communications, Marketing, or PR, or relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Public Relations and/or Marketing, ideally at a luxury fashion company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience managing samples and contact databases through Fashion GPS
- Fast learning ability to understand content management tools
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines. Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – with a strong need to convey statuses clearly and succinctly to a wide range of cross-functional audiences
- English fluency
Altuzarra is an equal opportunity employer.Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.