As the Marketing Manager for THE GREAT. you will help lead the development and optimization of all Marketing systems and processes that enable efficient workflow across the team. You will be responsible for collaborating on ideation and execution of the brands vision as it relates to the brand pillars, mission, and product strategies, maximizing alignment and synergy across all channels of business while driving all cross-functional execution for all marketing initiatives Company-wide. Effectively driving differentiated awareness, conversion, and loyalty while creating a strong emotional connection with THE GREAT.’s community.
In addition to partnering on marketing initiative development and omnichannel implementation, you will manage the marketing department and lead interdepartmental communication between marketing and creative. You will play an integral role in designing new and scalable end-to-end planning that continues to drive business while also building authentic marketing-driven plans. You will strive to establish a consistent and relevant brand message while upholding the Company’s brand voice and values.
- Manage THE GREAT.’s marketing department and brand strategy, honing in on the brand’s vision and strengths, and delivering rich storytelling with sharp product positioning.
- Accountable for designing and collaborating on the implementation of end-to-end marketing processes - bringing the right meetings, deliverables, and people together with the right responsibilities and clear direction.
- Orchestrate and execute on the creation and development of innovative marketing stories in partnership with the creative, content, and merchandising teams.
- Partner with Head of Ecommerce, who leads acquisition/lead-generation, and owns performance channels, site traffic, and site experience. Work together synergistically on growth strategy across owned, earned, and paid channels, developing creative storytelling across all content and media.
- Coordinate assets and align the brand's strategy across all channels for a 360-degree approach.
- Drive our go-to-market strategy for new product launches and ongoing marketing initiatives, providing an efficient framework for omnichannel execution. Plan seasonal and evergreen goals for the marketing department, translating big-picture vision and detail-oriented workflow management into actionable briefs.
- Manage a monthly marketing milestone calendar.
- Collaborate on lifecycle marketing efforts, including timelines, deliverables, and goals of CRM across email and SMS marketing. Cultivate an ongoing roadmap to elevate the consumer’s experience via digital communication and onsite opportunities to deepen product knowledge online.
- Help ensure overall on-time, on-track status of all Marketing workflow.
- Drive alignment to workflows and timelines with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Ecommerce, Content, Creative, and Retail) on strategies and messaging for campaigns and launches. Collaborating with content to provide assets and copy to support.
- Collaborate on visual asset production, partnering with Design and Creative to cultivate seasonal stories that both holistically present the brand and strategically supplement content for all marketing channels. Manage budget and oversee production team for all brand asset development.
- Collaborate/Partner with cross-functional teams across Operations, Product Development, and Retail to ensure that brand tent poles and initiatives are consistently brought to life across all consumer touchpoints.
- Ideate integrated marketing strategies that drive seasonal launches, category expansions, and new big ideas and create briefs for cross-functional partners.
- Develop and communicate topline PR goals, working with contracted/agency partners to implement strategy for increased brand visibility, partnerships, placements, and influencer and celebrity gifting.
- Closely partner with Design, Production, and Merchandising to create and drive product knowledge tools to educate all channels including, Retail, Ecommerce, Wholesale and Customer Care.
- Focus on marketing initiatives and stories in between drops to maximize sales on high inventory investments and “Core” product.
- Partner with Wholesale and creative teams to help support the Marketing needs of our major external partnerships.
- Assess campaign and product story performance and share learnings and key takeaways with cross-functional teams.
- Partner with any communication teams to ensure on brand collateral including newsletter copy, social assets, brand decks, and reporting as it pertains to product and Company initiatives.
- Explore and create external relationships and affiliations that align with brand values and enrich our storytelling.
- Ensure all external agency project plans are complete and fully integrated into Marketing and Creative workflows.
- Work with team leaders to product reporting on impact, initiatives, and practices.
- 5+ years of experience in brand and/or integrated marketing, strategy, partnerships, business development, and community building at DTC, fashion Ecommerce brand.
- Proven track record of growing digitally-based apparel/accessories businesses and internal teams. Management experience and passion for leadership required.
- Ability to see both the big picture and focus on the details simultaneously, seamlessly guiding a department through day-to-day deliverables that all intentionally support a holistic brand strategy.
- Confident project manager, with a strong knowledge of creative and content production workflows for cross-functional projects. Able to prioritize deadlines and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strong visual communicator, able to interdepartmentally translate and present information and solve problems creatively.
- Collaborative, communicative, and organized team player, adept at working with a wide range of personalities and teams, and balancing multiple priorities at once.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and can navigate ambiguity and set clear priorities. A leader who is always working towards efficiency and strategic execution.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Asana required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k and employer match.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Generous clothing discount.