Web Production Specialist
The Web Production Specialistwill utilize Salesforce Commerce Cloud and other tools to support operations for the Coach Outlet eCommerce Canada business. This role will require experience incontent/asset management/developmentin eCommerce. Additionally, the role will includesite preparation, promotion and campaign setup, content production and localization, coordinating inventory and pricing processes, conducting competitive research, and reporting daily business updates. This is a new, Canada-focused eCommerce site that has beenadded to the Tapestry eCommerce web presences.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in eCommerce to...
- Assist with Canadian Outlet site preparation, including setting up promotions in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Manage site content and translations for the Canada region holistically from delivery to execution, using our CMS tool Amplience in tandem with SFCC
- Coordinate cross-functionally to make sure site deliverables are provided and executed on time
- QA the site daily to make sure updates have occurred, and to find any bugs to go into the IT support stream
- Assist in reviewing upcoming site assets, and provide feedback on feasibility/opportunities
- Analyze site analytics regularly and provide recommendations for adjustments that may be required based on results
- Collaborate with digital product and development teams on upcoming code releases and help build requirements for new site enhancements
- Work with cross-functional teams (i.e., Creative, Customer Care, CRM, global marketing, Digital Product etc.) to refine and create efficiencies in e-commerce workstreams
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with strong communication and follow-up skills
- Effective multitasking and organizational skills, while prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to successfully interact with team members, and cross functional partners at all levels
- Strong level of curiosity and creativity, with a desire to create best in class site experience
- Ability to turn data into insights
An outstanding professional will have...
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloudhighly desired
- Solid experience in coding (HTML/CSS/JS) helpful, but not required
- Familiarity with the Adobe CC Suite, especially Photoshop
- Proficiency in Excel; working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and be an analytical thinker
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and key benchmarks of eCommerce sites with successful customer experiences
- Strong presentation skills
- Positive and collaborative attitude
Note : Supporting Coach's Outlet website may require occasional work outside normal business hours
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-RE1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather goods using skills handed down from generation to generation. Discerning consumers soon began to seek out the quality and unique nature of Coach craftsmanship.
Now greatly expanded, Coach continues to maintain the highest standards for materials and workmanship. Coach’s exceptional workforce remains committed to carefully upholding the principles of quality and integrity that define the company. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality and durability, and our commitment to customer service.
CRAFTING THE FUTURE
Coach is a global leader in premium handbags and accessories. Building upon our strong brand and business equities, we are in the process of transforming from an international accessories business to a global lifestyle brand, anchored in accessories, presenting a clear and compelling expression of the Coach woman and man across all product categories, store environments and brand imagery. In addition, we are leveraging the global opportunity for Coach by raising brand awareness and building market share in markets where Coach is under-penetrated, through our directly operated businesses most notably in Asia and Europe.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert