Client Relations Manager (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Managing global clients and creating exciting experiences for our VIP’s keeps our personal shopping and client relations team busy. With a focus on bespoke international and local trunk shows, the team curates enviable fashion edits with above-and-beyond flair, closing the gap between online and offline shopping experiences.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Client Relations Manager (f/m/d) based in our office in London.
- Act as the point of contact for Mytheresa’s top clients
- Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communications, and refer to individual’s order/ returns histories to enhance understanding of client base
- Service new and existing clients – ideally providing a book with former clients
- Create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met
- Increase spend of individuals and develop customer loyalty through understanding customer’s style needs: identify sale opportunities for requested items, suggest additional pieces to their taste from weekly uploads and curate weekly emails to customers with recommendations based on their shopping behaviour and preferences
- Create an entertainment program for top customers who join the mytheresa.com VIP events and create an extraordinary experience with mytheresa.com
- Responsible for the Pre-Reservation four times a year
- Responsible to update the preference sheet/ profile of the customers
- Actively liaise closely with the buying team, the brand team and the brands in case of re-ordering sold-out pieces
- Demonstrate eagerness to know all about the latest trends in fashion and lifestyle as well as design
- Several years of work experience, preferred in the field of luxury fashion, ideally in e-commerce
- Love for fashion and technology
- Be passionate about your customer – have a true service and roll-up-the sleeves mentality
- Enthusiastic, innovative and creative
Fluent in written and spoken English and ideally German, Polish or one other language
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.