Hewi is the destination for luxury fashion re-commerce. Established in 2012, Hewi is now looking for an E-commerce Executive to join their growing team headquartered in central London, ahead of launching a new website early next year.
At Hewi, product is king. We are looking for an organised E-commerce Executive, with an exceptional eye for detail, to help to maximise sales and visitor conversion on the Hewi website. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in how digital merchandising can impact customer behaviour, understanding what factors will drive interaction, conversion and sell-through.
Our vision is to change the way the world shops for luxury. We are looking for somebody who wants to join us on this journey, and to contribute and influence Hewi’s growth. As the team grows, you will have the opportunity to grow alongside it. Individual personal development is a key tenet of our company culture.
Site Strategy and Maintenance:
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the Hewi website, whilst helping to drive the overall ecommerce strategy in partnership with Sales Director.
- Site reviews and audits across desktop and mobile to identify and action opportunities to drive conversion rate and revenue.
- Management of merchandising tools to optimise and improve user experience.
- Management of ecommerce content calendar for the website, liaising with marketing team to ensure all banners, editorial assets and copy are relevant, optimised and updated on time.
- Communicating with relevant internal teams to ensure alignment and consistency across the platform.
- Ensuring best practice SEO through a well-optimised site.
Planning and Analysis:
- Analyse website traffic and conversion numbers, actively monitoring and reporting on website performance metrics to optimise and improve user experience.
- Weekly reporting on online sales activity, to establish growth opportunities and educate business decisions.
- Production of ad-hoc analysis of key site activities, identifying key areas of growth and missed opportunities.
- Monitor and flag underperforming products: providing suggestions to solve any issues.
- Monthly reporting to feedback on brand / style successes and learnings based on sales data to educate internal teams.
- Working with marketing team, to ensure product is merchandised accordingly to maximise conversions through marketing activity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly organised and efficient with meticulous attention to detail across copy, data and merchandising.
- Analytical, demonstrating a commercial aptitude and the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Strong numerical skills for reporting
- An understanding and interest in luxury fashion
- Excited about the future of re-commerce
- Competitive salary, with regular reviews and opportunities to progress
- Monthly and accruable on-site credit
- 25 days holiday
- Nest pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to work alongside a dynamic and supportive team within a growing business seeking to change the way the world shops luxury fashion
Hardly Ever Worn It is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.