Customer Marketing Automation Specialist
As a our Customer Marketing Automation Specialist you will be responsible to increase customer engagement and retention by the key concepts “right message”, “right time”, “right place”. You will focus on creating and improving best in class customer journeys with a test-learn-optimize approach. Are you a self-starter who is used to bounce ideas off others, but doesn't wait for instructions to take action?
Then this is the job for you!
About the role
This is a role for someone who is passionate about technology and analytics and enjoys working across teams. If you thrive in fast-paced environments this position might be for you. You will report to our Head of User Engagement and be part of the user engagement team within the growth marketing department. You’ll work closely with Otrium's product and creative teams.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- Own and manage automated drip campaigns end to end to ensure a successful outcome across multiple markets with high quality standards
- You will fully utilize the power of marketing automation and create personalised customer experiences across direct marketing channels
- Create excellent journeys across all customer lifecycle stages (onboarding, nurture, retention, loyalty, reactivation)
- Iterative content/design and journey logic to increase performance
- Measuring the impact of initiatives on campaign KPI’s and contribution to annual objectives, and develop ways to optimise and scale them (Experience with Google Analytics and/or Looker is a plus!)
- Collaborate with user acquisition, product, customer experience teams to create best in class CX across all touch points
- Support with process automation and improvement projects
Experience, knowledge & skills
- Ideally you have 3-5 years of relevant experience in CRM marketing, preferably in an e-commerce operation
- Proven track record in marketing automation and ability to create personal flows that entice the customer to convert
- Experience with tooling, especially ESP/marketing automation tools (experience with Iterable and/or Segment is a plus), and know how to use them accurately
- Experience with product feeds, customer databases, and ESP/ marketing system integration are considered as a plus
- You understand data and are able to do extensive analysis
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- You are a self-starter who is used to bounce ideas off others, but doesn't wait for instructions to take action
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to respond to change or uncertainty with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Passion for technology, customer behaviour, fashion and retail
- You have a positive mindset and bring a great vibe to the team;
- You are a great communicator
- You are a team player and like to celebrate successes together!
What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!