Global Paid Social Manager (London)
Since the early beginnings, Paid Social has been one of the key drivers of Otrium’s hyper-growth. Now, we’re looking for a Paid Social Manager to lead the strategy and execution thereof across our paid social channels. Are you a paid social specialist with excellent (stakeholder)management skills? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you always looking to grow and create impact?
Then this is the role for you!
About this role
Reporting to the Lead Paid Media, as the Paid Social Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative strategies across paid social channels.
You’ll be focusing on scaling global customer acquisition while maintaining CAC-efficiency.
You’ll be driving innovation and maximising performance by continuously running experiments.
You’ll be working together with teams across growth, country management, brand, tech, and more.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- Create, optimise and scale strategies across global paid social channels;
- Take ownership over multi-million quarterly budgets and optimal allocation thereof;
- Continuously seek new opportunities to accelerate growth and increase cost-efficiency;
- Drive growth for our key enterprise brands;
- Drive an always-on “test & learn” framework, continuously run experiments;
- Run a creative optimisation agenda together with our creative agencies.
Experience, knowledge & skills
- You have 3-4 years experience in paid social;
- Strong analytical mindset and deep familiarity with attribution modelling and incrementality testing;
- You learn fast and you're technical;
- You have experience working with product feeds;
- Bonus if you have experience working with smartly;
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You are ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues - in a different time zone - that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!