Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social
*Application open to candidates based in London (UK), Amsterdam (NL), and Berlin (DE)*
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
Since the early beginnings, Paid Social has been one of the key drivers of Otrium’s hyper growth. Now, we’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and execution thereof across our paid social channels. Are you a paid social specialist with excellent (stakeholder) management skills? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you always looking to grow and create impact? Then this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Lead Paid Media, as the Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative strategies across paid social channels.
You’ll be focusing on scaling global customer acquisition while maintaining CAC-efficiency.
You’ll be driving innovation and maximising performance by continuously running experiments.
You’ll be working together with teams across growth, country management, brand, tech, and more.
- Create, optimise and scale strategies across global paid social channels;
- Take ownership over multi-million quarterly budgets and optimal allocation thereof;
- Continuously seek new opportunities to accelerate growth and increase cost-efficiency;
- Drive growth for our key enterprise brands;
- Drive an always-on “test & learn” framework, continuously run experiments;
- Run a creative optimisation agenda together with our creative agencies.
Your experience, knowledge & skills
- You have 3-4 years experience in paid social;
- Strong analytical mindset and deep familiarity with attribution modelling and incrementality testing;
- You learn fast and you're technical;
- You have experience working with product feeds;
- Bonus if you have experience working with smartly;
- You are looking for a place where you can create real impact by taking full ownership over your function;
- You are someone who embraces change, is highly adaptable and has a problem solving mindset;
- You have strong prioritization & stakeholder management skills;
- You are ambitious for yourself and your career achievements and looking for a role which will give you the chance to expand your experience within a rapidly expanding international business.
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!