- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 19 Dec 2021
- Contract Type
- Part Time
OMNES is a fast-growing London label that’s changing the face of sustainable fashion. Responsibly produced and affordably priced, it’s a much-needed antidote to the disposable approach of big name fast-fashion brands, offering up clothes that are cool, considered and impeccably made without costing the planet.
- Manage performance and progress of strategies on climate, production processes and packaging
- Follow developments on scientific research, legislation, certifications, innovations and trends for the designated focus areas
- Gather, consolidate and analyse emission data from suppliers and other sources for the annual climate report
- Identify and propose concrete measures to reduce climate impact on scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions
- Develop sourcing criteria’s and oversee seasonal targets on sustainable processing techniques on water, energy and chemical usage
- Manage supplier evaluations, projects and partnerships on environmental performance
- Coordinate sustainability projects on packaging in partnership with marketing, the commercial team and supply chain
- Active participation in related external partnerships
- Academic degree in sustainability, engineering, textile technology or another relevant field
- At least 6-8 years’ experience from a similar role
- Experience from performing climate calculations according to GHG Protocol
- Technical expertise on wet processes, chemicals, certifications and treatments for textiles
- Strong data management, research analytical skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience in using PLM and/or Higg index is meriting
- Creative problem solver with a holistic result-oriented mindset
- Pragmatic and positive team-player
The fashion industry
needs to change.
As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet. OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
Great Western Studios
65 Alfred Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert