We are looking to hire a Marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and coordinator skills. Marketing coordinator are expected to be a creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
Your main reasonability is to give highly qualitative support to the marketing department. The coordinator will work towards a cross-functional work platform to align and coordinate within all internal departments at Acne studios as well as external stakeholders.
To ensure success, you should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate print and packaging production of various sizes within marketing projects as well as seasonal.
- Responsible for ordering and picking up samples and sending to supplier
- Responsible for coordinating digital graphic assets within various marketing projects
- Responsible for gathering all briefs, deliverables and formats from all dpt and making sure delivery deadlines are met.
Production coordination still and film production
- Responsible for samples coordination with PR/ production for shoots as well as ordering/ returning samples if needed from the warehouse.
- Coordinate and assist Project/Production manager in all pre-production,
- Assist Project/Production manager in taking meeting notes on various project meetings.
- Responsible for putting together product overviews and sync with merch team for hero products.
- Making sure document is updated and accurate along the project.
- Coordinating with the Etail studio for joint productions together with Project/Production manager.
- Coordination on set and making sure the production runs smooth.
- Buying props etc prior to shoot might occur as well as making sure the collection is on set.
- Coordinate post-production together with Project/ Production manager.
HO coordination and ad-hoc tasks
- Assist CMO, Marketing manager and Project/ Production managers in various tasks ex. Presentations for board meetings, reports etc.
We are looking for you who:
- Bachelors degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in a similar role such as coordinator or assistant, preferable within production or as a producer.
- Have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Performance and action orientated, yet a team player
To succeed in this role, we believe you need to exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail. You have a proactive approach and research proficiencies with a big drive to get things done and deliver in time.
The role will be based in Acne Studios HQ at Floragatan 13, Stockholm together with the rest of the Marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager HQ.
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate, the position may be filled before last day of application.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.