Gerber/Manual Creative Pattern Cutter
Working within the London studio, the Creative Pattern Cutter role will be a Gerber/Manual Creative Pattern Cutter with good technical education/experience.
· Manual and Gerber pattern cutting, creation of accurate first patterns working from designer inspiration and sketches.
· Pattern amendments for sampling and production sealing.
· Must be able to work from provided blocks.
· Clear pattern marking and description.
· Following company’s standards and guidelines.
· Participate in fittings as necessary.
· The ideal candidate will need to have minimum of 3 years' pattern cutting experience.
· Accuracy and precision a given.
· Good eye for details and proportion.
· Understanding of garment construction.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.