Gerber/Manual Creative Pattern Cutter
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 19 Dec 2021
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
Working within the London studio, the Creative Pattern Cutter role will be a Gerber/Manual Creative Pattern Cutter with good technical education/experience.
· Manual and Gerber pattern cutting, creation of accurate first patterns working from designer inspiration and sketches.
· Pattern amendments for sampling and production sealing.
· Must be able to work from provided blocks.
· Clear pattern marking and description.
· Following company’s standards and guidelines.
· Participate in fittings as necessary.
· The ideal candidate will need to have minimum of 3 years' pattern cutting experience.
· Accuracy and precision a given.
· Good eye for details and proportion.
· Understanding of garment construction.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
Over the past decade, founder Saloni Lodha has built a fashion brand synonymous with her nomadic lifestyle. The brand has garnered a loyal following of women of all ages who come to the brand for its exacting sense of colour, cut and imaginative collections that are imbued with femininity and playful elegance.
The SALONI journey is joyful and purpose lead. We create timeless, beautiful and well made products. Discover and connect with the brand on SALONIWorld.com
1-5 Clerkenwell Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert