Reporting to: Head of Trade and Buying
Overview An experienced Merchandiser is required to manage the Buying and Merchandising process.
- Manage and be responsible for the entire buying and merchandising function for both the retail store and website.
- Working with the Warehouse and Logistics team to obtain optimum service to store and website.
- Work closely with the Buying team to ensure all orders are placed on time and processed correctly.
- Liaise with all suppliers to maintain good relationships and to ensure deliveries are made on time and in a correct manner and to drive the business forward with them.
- Responsible for producing all in-season weekly and monthly reports, forecasting and buying plans.
- Measure and monitor the performance of the business on a weekly basis.
- Be completely in charge of and accountable for the allocation and distribution of stock.
- A highly motivated individual able to work within the buying team and converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organised, with a keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Able to work on strategies and plans to drive the business forward.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Brightpearl preferable.
- Excellent understanding of the entire buying and merchandising process.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.