The role involves seasonal high volume Ecommerce and wholesale linesheet pack and model shots, but balances them with down time to produce and suggest new creative outputs for Maharishi’s social media, Ecommerce and wholesale channels.
The position is full time - remuneration dependent on experience.
- Shooting - Ecommerce flatlays, Ecommerce model shots, seasonal linesheet, lookbook imagery, and digital content.
- Post Production - including processing, editing, retouching, file handling of images/motion as per House style guides.
- Workflow management - maintaining shoot records, image archive, workflow between internal teams, workflow between external teams.
- Content Creation - Creating marketing imagery and materials for internal and external channels both motion and stills.
- Proven experience in digital photography in a commercial studio environment
- Knowledge of studio lighting and maintaining colour consistency across images
- High technical proficiency with Mac computers and software
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge, Capture 1, Final Cut, Premiere
- Proven skills in still-life photography
- Proven skills in motion / moving image content creation
- Relevant cultural fashion background and interests
- Understanding of content development and social marketing desirable
- Experience in digital marketing desirable
Submit your CV with a cover note and relevant content - please be mindful of file size and submit external links whenever possible.