NEOUS is looking for a Communication’s Executive.
The brand is currently celebrating its five-year anniversary and finds itself at a crucial juncture, taking stock of its many successes but also forging ahead with a clear vision to take the business to the next level. Communications will play a vital role in the brand achieving its growth objectives in this next chapter.
The role will support the Global Head of Communications with implementing and driving all communications activity across marketing, PR and social media for the brand.
· Work with the Global Head of Communications across all platforms to achieve communication’s objectives of the brand.
· Maintain the marketing calendar.
· Draft and process weekly customer newsletters.
· Brief and work with third parties including copywriter and graphic designer.
· Research and distribute weekly content to affiliate partners.
· Provide stockist support based on sell through, as needed.
· Draft ad copy and supply corresponding brand imagery.
· Create and update marketing materials from the brand book, to sales and training guides, relevant to each key market.
· Research and draft product news stories, proactively pitching to targeted media.
· Maintain strong relationships with key media and PR/Editorial teams from key stockists.
· Coordinate global sample movement for both wholesale and editorial.
· Support the brand’s influencer marketing strategy
· Create PR, VIP and Influencer seeding look books and support in research and trend knowledge to contribute to compelling press releases and product pitches.
· Feed into the social communications strategy; responsible to posting daily content from grid posts, to engaging stories, tagging key stockists, replying to customer queries and engaging with NEOUS’ community.
· Support external agency for Chinese social media channels.
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate:
- Proven relevant PR and communications experience in a fast-paced luxury, fashion or lifestyle environment.
- Discreet, professional, well spoken with excellent communication skills.
- Well-organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative.
- Some graphic design experience - Adobe Indesign and Photoshop.
- Strong attention to detail & good writing skills.
NEOUS footwear and handbags twist the unbroken line of informed design to create sculptural forms. Stringent functionality through feminine form respond to the flux and flow of everyday life. Handmade in Italy, by independent artisans through traditional hand work techniques, NEOUS products are a process of calibration and constant refinement.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date for applications December 20, 2021