LN-CC is actively looking for an innovative and passionate Graphic Designer to join our growing team. This role encompasses seasonal concept development to creating sales support tools in support of the company’s goals to increase brand awareness and drive sales. The position will work under the guidance of the Art Director and Creative Director to create and assemble images and graphic designs for the website, social, newsletters, and other creative projects.
We are currently working fully remote and expect once the office re-opens for the position to become a hybrid between remote and in office.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare creative assets for weekly social media, editorial and digital marketing projects.
- Explore and present new design ideas and new creative concepts in collaboration with the Art Director/Creative Director.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Proficient time management to work successfully and efficiently on all LN-CC brand communication platforms.
- Build and implement engaging brand creative, executing new content as well as using existing content.
- Assisting with the preparation, production, and/or design of digital and print marketing (website, email, and social) content design, as well as internal and external presentations.
- Communicating with other departments about layout and design as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements, when necessary, with the Art Director.
- Preparing finished artworks by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Keep abreast of digital trends, & key competitor activity in the digital space.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Approximately 2 - 3 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Experience in the creation of animations/videos/ VFX and ability to use programs such as Premiere, AfterEffects and Cinema 4D.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Postproduction and retouching skills are a plus.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Highly organized, very autonomous and able to work on different projects at the same time.
- Fluent in English