Reward Advisor - 6month FTC
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 8 Dec 2021
- Human Resources
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
The Reward Advisor will be a Subject Matter Expert who is responsible for supporting the Reward Centre of Expertise, wider HR community and our colleagues to provide expert advice relating to Reward and Benefits.
- Ownership and delivery of agreed Reward processes, and supporting the delivery of other Reward processes where required.
- Managing and responding to escalated queries relating to Reward from the HR Operations Coordinators (Tier 1) in a Shared Service environment.
- Working in close partnership with the Reward Centre of Expertise (CoE) to ensure that Reward strategy and design is operationalised
- Partnering with the Reward Centre of Expertise to develop and operationalise the launch of new schemes.
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures linked to Reward activity where necessary
- Being aware of legislative changes that affect the scope of Reward activity and identify where changes may need to be made.
- Working in close partnership with Burberry's Immigration Advisors and Talent Acquisition Team to support UK Visa applications and compliance
- Ownership of the administration and monthly reporting of various reward and benefit schemes.
- Preparatory work for annual pay review and incentive scheme payments
- Providing support, guidance and information to HR Business Partner's and line management to assist with the implementation/ deliverables of the outcomes.
- Providing support to ensure that Burberry meets its statutory requirements such as Gender Pay Gap Reporting and National Minimum Wage.
- Highlighting emerging trends within the Reward space and potential issues that may impact service delivery to ensure that the customer experience is not compromised
- Supporting with Reward Administration tasks for key annual activities such as Year-end annual review, Benefits Window, Living Wage, Legislative reporting (P11D, PSA)
- Supporting the training and upskilling of the Tier 1 HR Service Desk Advisors and HR Coordinators to respond to Reward related queries
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and other duties where required
- Experience in a Reward/Benefits, and/or Immigration environment
- In depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within one of more of the following areas: Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Immigration
- Knowledge of Shared Service processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, customer service standards).
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to manage large complex data sets
- Strong MS Excel Skills (Intermediate or Advanced Level) Essential. This will involve experience of V-look ups, Pivot table and IF functions
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || HR || BBS - HR SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert