Tibi has an exciting role open for graphic design on the in-house marketing team in the NYC headquarters. This individual will play a critical role in forwarding Tibi’s creative voice and brand communication, and make a material and traceable impact to achieving company’s revenue goals.
- Develop and execute creative to support the company’s branded content needs, including digital marketing channels (e.g. newsletter, display advertising), business presentations, press events and fashion show production, and other similar offline and online touchpoints.
- Maintain a productive and efficient project workflow.
- Develop new creative templates as appropriate for use in creative materials such as invitations, event notifications, newsletters, presentations etc.
- Process imagery photographed from our in-house photoshoots and size to required specifications.
-Participate in ideation sessions with the marketing team and work on special creative projects as appropriate.
- 2+ years of digital graphic design experience.
- BFA/BA in graphic design.
- Experience in web design generally, photography, video, a plus.
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent time management skills; ability to meet tight deadlines, take direction and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong interest in luxury goods, fashion, and/or retail a plus.
- Experience in motion graphics/GIF/AfterEffects a plus.