Senior Manager, Store Design
- Tory Burch
- Jersey City, NJ, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Jan 2022
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Senior Manager
The Senior Project Manager is responsible to manage and assist the store design process from initial design concept through store opening.
The Senior PM is charged with maintaining brand image for Full Price Stores, Off Price Stores and Travel Retail Stores for the International markets.
This position reports to the Director of Global Store Design & Construction - APAC, EU, ME, & US Wholesale
- Develop and present initial concept design and store layouts
- Act as the point person for all Consultants in order to execute the design per company specifications within set budgets and time frames
- Resolve all design related comments from Landlord, Distributors and Consultants to ensure compliance with Tory Burch brand identity
- Review millwork shop drawings for design compliance
- Review all construction documents for consistency and quality standards. Prepare redlines and sketch architectural details as needed.
- Coordinate the work of Consultants for the design development and construction administration (track project budget, process submittals etc.)
- Track financial performance of projects and maintain a database of historical costs
- Maintain full familiarity with the portfolio of the stores in the assigned region. Organize, update and archive all related project documentation.
- Participate in the collaborative design of new fixtures and store models
- Maintain communication with International Distributors and cross functional departments (Sales, Visual Merchandising, Store Operations, IT, Licensing, etc).
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members.
- Architecture or interior design degree
- 10+ years of experience in a Project Manager position for retail projects
- Time spent in a traditional design firm and field construction experience are strongly preferred.
- Portfolio of both pure design and field experience
- Ability to develop concept sketches and work with tight deadlines
- Previous experience with International retail projects preferred
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Comfortable in managing projects partnering with teams located in different world regions (through photo documentations, conference calls etc.).
- Excellent proficiency in Autocad, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Microsoft Office is required.
- Highly organized and able to track schedules for multiple projects in various phases
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert