Senior Social Producer (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, DE
- Closing date
- 12 Feb 2022
- Senior Manager
Senior Social Producer (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Social Producer (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Content Team as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Participate in planning and strategizing assets for marketing campaign execution including management of overall content calendars and budgets
- Demonstrate a good understanding of different social platforms and content specifications and formats, specifically but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube, Wechat, Douyin, etc. as well as best practice, and styles/approaches that lead to successful digital assets
- Ideate, design, produce, and edit high-quality content across a variety of media types, including imagery, videos, GIFs, etc. for all relevant social and digital channels
- Ensure all content is optimized for relevant platform
- Continuously improve content concepts and social media strategies by analysing content performance metrics, evaluating the client's and their competitors' social and digital landscape, and embracing the latest features across various digital platforms
- Stay up-to-date on digital, social media, photography, and design trends and best practices
- 5+ years as a Social Media Content Producer with a proven track record of working in social media, developing, producing and delivering social media content and campaigns
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of social media and creative technology
- You are an agile, goal-oriented person, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
- Excellent negotiator, communicator and relationship builder
- English, full professional proficiency
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert