BOUCHERON - Store Manager
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 23 Dec 2021
- Sales & Business Development
« Boucheron is the most visionary High Jewelry Maison, with its audacious and decidedly contemporary jewelry pieces which have been generating intense emotions among its family of Clients since 1858 »
The Store Manager is responsible for the management of the Boutique, the staff within it and the stock. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brands image through sales.
Sales Objectives & targets
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by BOUCHERON and at the very minimum ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
- You are also expected to devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals, including; sales associates & team incentives.
- Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary.
- Maintaining awareness of local & luxury market trends and monitoring local competition activity.
- Building relationships with local and VIP clients; works closely with the PR department and coordinates events.
Store Standards, Clienteling Customer Care
- Liaising with your team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identifying and resolving urgent issues.
- You will be responsible for the quality and consistency of the assistance to visitors and clients: welcome, initiation, follow up should be ahead of the clients expectations to a memorable visit
- Engage proactive CRM activity to develop immediate & long range goal plans, accompany teams to drive captation, retention and loyalty of the client database focusing on qualitative and quantitative performance
- Showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to all Company policies.
- Adhering and reinforcing the brand's visual merchandising guidelines.
- Ensure best possible management of stores upkeep and maintenance, surveying and highlighting any necessary building work, cleaning & other action is undertaken.
Manage Store Operating budgets
- Manage store operations in the most effective way whilst minimizing costs through; headcount and operating costs including; couriers/postage/ alterations & any other outsourced work.
Managing Stock Control
- Review seasonal orders with sales associates to ensure full merchandise potential to buying office.
- Business recap with sales associates focusing on sell through.
- Oversee store staff in order to ensure that they adhere to inventory management guidelines/practices; stock take & consignment procedures & policies.
- Overview of all VIP & Special requests between sales associates & Retail buying office.
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff.
- Identifying performance issues and managing them informally, seeking advice from the HR department where necessary. Where concerns need to rose formally, work with HR to ensure BOUCHERON's obligations are met to make sure a fair and consistent processed is followed.
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process, seeking authorization to recruit, sourcing candidates and conducting interviews.
- To conduct in-store training including; coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying members of staff who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is to the high standard we require.
- To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff, following BOUCHERON's procedure and providing constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development.
- To have an understanding of your staff's training needs and to liaise with the HR Department to develop ways to implement your training needs.
- Regularly updates staff on business performance, and new initiatives.
- Develop and convert into practical application, the knowledge and skills related to techniques, processes, laws, procedures, policies, equipment and products necessary to do the job effectively and efficiently.
- Co-coordinating rotas and overtime.
- Monitoring sickness and other absences such as holiday and maternity leave, ensuring appropriate cover is provided, limiting the use of agency staff.
Please note that although we have tried to give you an indication of your responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of your duties and you may be required to carry out tasks that are not included in this job description.
Skills and Experience Required
- English language + another language would be an asset
- Previous experience in a similar role where they have managed a team and been required to prioritize and multi-task various and competing demands.
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- You are operational, passionate about client and clients' satisfaction, have good communication skills.
- You are a generous leader, dedicated to support and develop your team.
- You have a significant experience in luxury retail in a manager's position, ideally in a store environment. JEWELRY knowledge is an asset but is not required.
- Your are dynamic and flexible, able to adapt to a fast speed growing company.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
The position is based in London, Bond Street.
Boucheron (UK) Limited
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert