Junior Graphic Designer
- Axel Arigato
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 23 Dec 2021
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Brand Department. The Junior graphic designer is responsible for delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, digital assets, website design, communications material, moving image, invitations, packaging, graphics for products etc.
The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design in a forever changing environment. A very exciting position that allows both personal and artistic growth, with opportunities to learn across multiple touchpoints.
The position is based in London and reports to the Senior Creative.
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the Axel Arigato brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Design and develop all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, print-ready originals, window vinyl’s, seasonal graphics and presentations, under the support of the lead creative
- Pushing the brand visual elements across all digital touchpoints and conceptualise new ideas - landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
- Develop and design weekly landing pages & newsletters
- Updating the packaging artworks and make sure the quality of the samples are of high level and correct
- Create, & Crop weekly social assets for our weekly drops (DOTW)
- Bring motion pieces to life by creative engaging, forward-thinking edits across all our digital channels including social, landing pages and in-store collateral.
- Develop and create new ideas/concepts for digital assets based on brand, collections, important holidays and other big happenings
- Push emerging and innovative graphic design solutions for new & existing channels/markets, including clubhouse, VR/AR and more.
- Champion new and exciting, external collaborators and cultural projects that will expand and enhance our social media presence
- Supporting the marketing, sales, press, and production team with any graphic design requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
- Maximum 1 years experience working in design agency or in-house (Fashion focused preferred)
- Strong creative thinking, whilst being able to provide forward-thinking ideas across multiple touchpoints
- An impressive portfolio of diverse, creative work across print and digital media
- Proven experience designing concepts for emails, digital paid, instore collateral, social and web design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
- Some experience/understanding of motion and editing software – Premier Pro/After effects etc.
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A great understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and energetic environment with the ability to use initiative and proactive thinking
- Be able to multi task with strong planning and organisational skills
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
Please submit your application including CV & portfolio. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
We're Axel Arigato – a people-powered lifestyle brand.
Since launching in 2014 by Swedish natives Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, we've been expanding our product offering which started with sneakers to include ready-to-wear for men, women and kids as well as lifestyle accessories. By forgoing seasonal collections and engaging with our customers directly, we aim to democratise the luxury fashion market delivering an exceptional price/value proposition. The brand is socially-driven and we insert our community into the buying experience by utilising social media platforms as a tool to understand consumer needs, preferences and desires. The goal is to create a brand that brings people together, through the power of positivity, community and memorable experiences.
The brand believes in the Swedish/Japanese philosophy behind minimalism and this is the main source of inspiration for the brand. The word Arigato or Thank You in Japanese, originally and literally means "difficult to exist". It was used to express that something was valuable and not easily found.
We have two main offices in Göteborg, Sweden and London, England.
Stora Badhusgatan 37
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert