Junior Graphic Designer
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Brand Department. The Junior graphic designer is responsible for delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, digital assets, website design, communications material, moving image, invitations, packaging, graphics for products etc.
The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design in a forever changing environment. A very exciting position that allows both personal and artistic growth, with opportunities to learn across multiple touchpoints.
The position is based in London and reports to the Senior Creative.
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the Axel Arigato brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Design and develop all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, print-ready originals, window vinyl’s, seasonal graphics and presentations, under the support of the lead creative
- Pushing the brand visual elements across all digital touchpoints and conceptualise new ideas - landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
- Develop and design weekly landing pages & newsletters
- Updating the packaging artworks and make sure the quality of the samples are of high level and correct
- Create, & Crop weekly social assets for our weekly drops (DOTW)
- Bring motion pieces to life by creative engaging, forward-thinking edits across all our digital channels including social, landing pages and in-store collateral.
- Develop and create new ideas/concepts for digital assets based on brand, collections, important holidays and other big happenings
- Push emerging and innovative graphic design solutions for new & existing channels/markets, including clubhouse, VR/AR and more.
- Champion new and exciting, external collaborators and cultural projects that will expand and enhance our social media presence
- Supporting the marketing, sales, press, and production team with any graphic design requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
- Maximum 1 years experience working in design agency or in-house (Fashion focused preferred)
- Strong creative thinking, whilst being able to provide forward-thinking ideas across multiple touchpoints
- An impressive portfolio of diverse, creative work across print and digital media
- Proven experience designing concepts for emails, digital paid, instore collateral, social and web design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
- Some experience/understanding of motion and editing software – Premier Pro/After effects etc.
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A great understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and energetic environment with the ability to use initiative and proactive thinking
- Be able to multi task with strong planning and organisational skills
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
Please submit your application including CV & portfolio. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement