Wholesale Customer Service Rep (UGG) – Strategic Accounts, 12 months FTC
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of this role is to provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service to our Strategic Accounts customers / retail partners and to effectively manage the order book to enable the company to meet its sales targets.
You will develop a close working relationship with Account Managers to ensure accurate and timely order placement, management and shipment. You will be able to look after a number of our independent accounts, overseeing orders from start to finish, anticipating problems and troubleshooting accordingly.
The ideal candidate is a warm, friendly, dynamic individual who has an eye for detail and enjoys working directly with customers. Good Excel knowledge and previous exposure to working within wholesale operations environment / strategic accounts is highly beneficial.
- Responsible for all order entry and order modifications for own account base.
- Effective communication with sales force and customers to ensure smooth operation of order flow
- Expedite customer orders, including keeping them informed of delays or early fulfilment. Follow up on outstanding orders/availability issues to minimise cancellations.
- Responsible for the picking of orders and communicating with DC to ensure accurate and timely shipping.
- Liaise with Credit department when necessary on any order holds relating to credit issues.
- Provide excellent after-sales service, by dealing with returns and credits in a timely and effective manner.
- Aware of monthly forecast figures and actively contributing to converting the order book as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Run/update appropriate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to give clear picture of the status of account base.
Who You Are
- Warm, friendly and dynamic individual who enjoys working directly with customers
- Excellent communicator who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- Self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- Encouraged and motivated by reaching targets
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in Wholesale / Strategic Accounts is highly beneficial
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office
- Good knowledge of Excel (at least VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Previous exposure to working with ORACLE is beneficial, but not essential
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.