E-Commerce Sales / Customer Service Coordinator
Entry level role based at Kirna Zabête’s Corporate Office in Soho, New York Monday-Friday. Responsible for achieving web sales goal (commissioned), and customer service inquiries. We are looking for a detail-oriented, team member that will help with the up-keep of our e-commerce channel.
We need to ensure this person can try on the product and speak to size, fit and how to wear it, pair it with etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage customer service requests through customer service phone line on the weekends and ZenDesk (internal customer service portal)
- Assist clients with product questions, shipping information, returns/exchanges and cross-selling Service clients and generate sales on Hero (live customer service chat)
- Assisting clients with product questions including size, fit and styling
- Achieve sales goals and receive commission benefits
- Must be customer-centric and provide the best class service in a timely manner
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including e-commerce, buying and retail
- Reports and recaps to the web team and operations team common themes, feedback and issues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage task and prioritize accordingly
This full-time role is in person at our Soho location. To apply please email email@example.com.