Central Visual Merchandiser
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
The Central Visual Merchandiser will provide clear and concise visual merchandising direction to the regions through their knowledge of styling, guidelines and visual merchandising practices. Ensure consistency among the regions aligning to the image and core messages of the business.
- Working closely with the team, contributing to the production of the seasonal guidelines and directives
- Provide expert visual merchandising knowledge of accessories and styling
- Support the development of visual merchandising tools & fixtures
- Develop and implement creative strategy for existing and new collections with focus on key strategic drivers
- Work to support the Senior Visual Merchandising Manager align the global regions
- Support and communicate directives to a specific region identifying strengths and opportunities within the region. Liaising and partnering with them on a daily basis.
- Work effectively alongside other Central Visual Merchandisers to provide high standard and consistent level of work
- Demonstrate understanding of full strategic vision - demonstrate agility and flexibility to achieve required solutions
- Drive compliance with global standards and excellent product knowledge across the regions
- Experience working at a regional/multi country level
- Experience working independently and creatively / innovatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working successfully with leather goods as current strategy focus
- Analytical, interpretative and strong decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with some experience of Adobe programmes
- Proactive problem-solving attitude
- Working within a highly effective team to provide consistent messaging
- Extremely detail orientated with a focus on achieving clear and concise content
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and well organized
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert